Three things you thinking about now.

1.) WE ARE HAVING EARLY RELEASE BECAUSE OF THE FLOOD! WOOT!
2.) I love going home early.
3.) I managed to type my history paper. I don't believe it.
 
1. Almost out of this school
2. My flyer rocks
3. I hope my teacher woulds let me do a web-site for service learning hours
 
1- m feelin REALLY weird today
2- what's happenin to me?!
3- At least i'm doin well in my exams
 
1. Oh man, I hate my Gym uniform
2. Do I really have to wear that?
3. Yay!! 9th period!!! See you guys at home :D
 
1. Yay, M.C The Max gone back to what they used to be
2. I need to see about ________
3. Why haven't my cd came yet!?
 
1. Why is Kat so sad?
2. Yay!!! I'm going to make a new banner and avatar
3. I guess on Pop Culture
 
- the wonderful Kat

- my pal Steph E.

- the fact that I could benefit from more self-control (being less tired...)
 
- I shoudn't exhaust myself

- Is it wrong to lust after a mannequin?

- It says Drake is invisibe. Cool. And there's that little symbol thingy. It's uber cool!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top