Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 16, 2007 #141 1.) WE ARE HAVING EARLY RELEASE BECAUSE OF THE FLOOD! WOOT! 2.) I love going home early. 3.) I managed to type my history paper. I don't believe it.
1.) WE ARE HAVING EARLY RELEASE BECAUSE OF THE FLOOD! WOOT! 2.) I love going home early. 3.) I managed to type my history paper. I don't believe it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 16, 2007 #142 1. Almost out of this school 2. My flyer rocks 3. I hope my teacher woulds let me do a web-site for service learning hours
1. Almost out of this school 2. My flyer rocks 3. I hope my teacher woulds let me do a web-site for service learning hours
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 16, 2007 #143 1- m feelin REALLY weird today 2- what's happenin to me?! 3- At least i'm doin well in my exams
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 16, 2007 #144 1. Oh man, I hate my Gym uniform 2. Do I really have to wear that? 3. Yay!! 9th period!!! See you guys at home
1. Oh man, I hate my Gym uniform 2. Do I really have to wear that? 3. Yay!! 9th period!!! See you guys at home
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 16, 2007 #145 -time...is so unreal at sometimes -i wanna grow up -i don't wanna grow up ... =\
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 16, 2007 #146 1. Yay, M.C The Max gone back to what they used to be 2. I need to see about ________ 3. Why haven't my cd came yet!?
1. Yay, M.C The Max gone back to what they used to be 2. I need to see about ________ 3. Why haven't my cd came yet!?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #147 -im suffering so slowly -im confused -in 4 years whats really gonna happen?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #148 1. Why is Kat so sad? 2. Yay!!! I'm going to make a new banner and avatar 3. I guess on Pop Culture
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #149 -glad someone cares about me.. -im gonna listen to the Silent Hill ST some more... -i need a hug T_T
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #150 - the wonderful Kat - my pal Steph E. - the fact that I could benefit from more self-control (being less tired...)
- the wonderful Kat - my pal Steph E. - the fact that I could benefit from more self-control (being less tired...)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #151 -awesome its Drake! *glomp* -aw...what was i going to do next again? -im already going senile O_O"
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #152 - Woot! Kat totally glomped me! (And...ouch). - eating is boring - I wouldn't mind having some booze
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #153 -eating is what i do when i GET bored XD -im hungry -_-" -im always hungry ^_^;
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #154 - cheese - s...e.....x - lizards
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #155 -Drake sounds bored,lol! -too bad FF wasn't real =\ -i can't wait till next year ^____^
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #156 - Kat is right, but she's making me less bored - Spider-Man 3 - the end of the world
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #157 -talking to Drake is quit entertaining =D -wonder when my parent get home.. -maybe i should have a party before they do
-talking to Drake is quit entertaining =D -wonder when my parent get home.. -maybe i should have a party before they do
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #158 - Kat is also entertaining. And I mean it. I'm not sucking up. - Moe M. - Cleopatra 2525
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #159 -im hungry again -how am i not fat?! -Drake posts really fast @_@
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #160 - I shoudn't exhaust myself - Is it wrong to lust after a mannequin? - It says Drake is invisibe. Cool. And there's that little symbol thingy. It's uber cool!
- I shoudn't exhaust myself - Is it wrong to lust after a mannequin? - It says Drake is invisibe. Cool. And there's that little symbol thingy. It's uber cool!