Three things you thinking about now.

1. Why won't this coat download?
2. I hope I have enough time to download before 8th period is over
3. Let see...
 
1. Yay my exams are OVER!!!!!!!
2. Yay Al Ahly WON and qualified for the last 8 in CAF cup :), we'll be the only club in history to enter club world cup 3 times :D (i hope)
3. Yay I have a football match tommorow :D
 
-Glasses! Squee! ^_^
-Slider is like, awesome. In foosball.
-It's 5:13 EST. O.O;
 
1. Fany is so hott
2. Yay, M.C The Max & Fly to the Sky
3. Yay, I'm getting my new album soon
 
1. What should I dowload?
2. Why am I up so early?
3. Who the %$#! been calling all the %$#@ moring!?
 
1. I have no ideas on my next movie
2. I need to think of some good to make it way better then my first one.
3. The one I did the other day, doesn't meet up to what the first one was.
 
1. Lol
2. Yay, in a few days my M.C The Max vol 5 coming :D
3. SS501 new cd coming before
 
-i have 2 theme songs now =D

-i still haven't decided weather i like my new avatar or not >_<

-i love this song,i could listen to it forever and never get tired of it ^_^
 
1. My legs hurts
2. I hope these files work
3. M.C The Max is the best
 
1. I wish H.O.T was still young and around
2. I hope M.C The Max stay the same
3. I can't believe Hee-Jun...well he still cute of course he old now
 
1. I know I'm sexy, but ________, lol that song so funny
2. Yay, Bi
3. Yay, DBSK
 
Last edited:
1. Shinhwa, Take, Smax, H.O.T!!!(Then)
2. DBSK and SS501(Now)
3. Oh I miss the old Kpop groups
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top