Three things you thinking about now.

- you have a cat??!!! 0.0
- you have ANOTHER cat? 0.0
- WOW, I hate 3 small size pizzas!!! I get REALLY hungry after playin sports :p
 
- Damn! I picked up anther knee injury ALREADY!!! ;ang
- LOLZ; Al Ahly lost to Barcelona (0-4)!!!!!! but that was VERY expected :p, EXACTLY like comparin Egypt national team with the FIFA international world team :D
- so what should I do know................
 
1. Yay M.C The Max working hard this year
2. They might become well known this year
3. Yay, I hope they do something with Shinhwa
 
- YAY! Cool avatar :D
- And it matches the glow too ^^
- LOL That movie ratrace is AWESOME!

- WOOOOOW! They're showin Lion of the desert TODAY!! I'm tapping it :D
 
Last edited:
1. Whoa, J.yoon really growing up
2. Yay, M.C The Max new company rocks
3. I wonder what M.C The Max going to do this year?
 
Slider said:
- Damn! I picked up anther knee injury ALREADY!!! ;ang
- LOLZ; Al Ahly lost to Barcelona (0-4)!!!!!! but that was VERY expected :p, EXACTLY like comparin Egypt national team with the FIFA international world team :D
- so what should I do know................
You should play football =D


- I don't know why, but these last days... I've been loving around me more than I usually do o.O
- Wait. Did this sound gay? (Yeah, quoted from "The New Guy")
- Who's da B14TCH nao? (Another quote from the bestest movie ever =D)
 
1. My new Sims movie rocks
2. Boring, but good video effects
3. In a way it isn't boring
 
1. Oh crap, I have to start all over
2. Digimon
3. 1tym
 
Ooh kat posted pictures

Im readdy to go to "Aidens"

I cant wait to eat cookies in 3rd block
 
No fair!! You get cookies.
I get to go to my best friend's house tomorrow.(Yes I have one lol)
I'm hungry.
 
1. SS501 new song Vs. DBSK Ballons
2. SS501 still better
3. Wow they need to stop following DBSK
 
- Another bad day
- I hate bad days :(
- ;) seye sih c ll'u ratava ym ni hguone drah erats u fi
 
- I'm hungry...
-I have to sleep...
-I can't reach the bed... too far awaaaaaay (only 3 steps from here :p)
 
-Photobucket's being a bitch (to me, anyway)
-I'm listening to the most addictive song ever!!
-DAMN YOU SONG OF SATAN!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top