Three things you thinking about now.

1.) I'm at the library.
2.) The stupid headphones won't work.
3.) Because of that I can't be on youtube
 
1. Jang Woo-Hyuk, Moon Hee Jun, Tony An, Kangta, Lee Jaewon
2. The legendary H.O.T
3. Yay, JTL
 
- -_-;
- I have Pokemon Gold! :D

- Better kept inside than left for good. =D
 
1. The Game?
2. I have Pokemon Gold & Sliver on GBA
3. Yay, M.C The Max
 
1. SS501, SNA, Click-B, Shinhwa, H.O.T, G.O.D, Take, and JTL
2. I love Kpop
3. Yay, M.C The Max
 
- Yeh asians wanna kill us all (I'm seriously kiddin!)
- Cool movie :p
- Summer heat is here ;)
 
-I know. o_O

-It's getting to be a bother, and yet, it brings life to the forum. XD

-I'ma sleepy.
 
1. All this forum needs now is some true kpopper
2. That be so cool if I can get someone who likes Se7en, Bi, Shinhwa, etc to join
3. Wow, I love PCF......lots of kpoppers :D :D :D
 
EmpressCrystal said:
1. All this forum needs now is some true kpopper
-we've already got you 0.0
-weather's hot today
- gotta start studyin early for the final test
 
1)its 8:57
2)ive only got 7 days of school left
3)IM GETTING F;cen DSL HELL YEAH!!!!
 
Slider said:
-we've already got you 0.0
-weather's hot today
- gotta start studyin early for the final test
Ha, ha but still we could use one more.

1. Work work work
2. Prom coming up
3. M.C The Max is so cool :D :D :D
 
-I know!

-We need people who register like Dead Pepper, who actually post.

-If not, activity will be decreased. A lot. :O
 
1. If kpopper would join we would have tons of fun here
2. Yay, best in drag contest on Soompi & Pop Culture
3. Do you guys want that contest here also?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top