Three things you thinking about now.

-Kat probably feels that way because she has yet to experience true love, and its hardships.

-The hardships be a test of the love.

-I am internets therapist! =D
 
-Kat doubts my experiences. XD

-It's understandable.

-Handle it j00r way Kit-Kat. ^__^
 
-he's talkin to me like a wittle kid with a boo boo on its knee -_-

-im tired

-i read a 498 paged book in TWO DAYS!
yea its that good of a book...and now im mad i finished it XD
 
-Dang, Kat is weird. XD

-I'm still tired. -.-

-ACID REFLUX, OH NOES! >_<
 
- FINALY, this day looks like a good one (all thursdays are) :p
- Summer's back
- Gotta get that stuff i needed for the car
 
1. The weather is beautiful
2. I should really do my math homework
3. The crunching of chips is slightly annoying lol
 
-REAAAD...MUST REAAAD MY OTHERRR BOOK @_@

-you won't believe how much you lit grade goes up when you actually do the homework! XD

-Wayne's World is like the BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!
XDDD
 
1.) Please tell me she was just joking about Waynes world being the best.
2.) Because we all know its Advent Children
3.) This totally pink outfit is..scary.
 
Gackt Camui said:
1.) Please tell me she was just joking about Waynes world being the best.
2.) Because we all know its Advent Children
3.) This totally pink outfit is..scary.
-she should drop the "we" cuz AC isn't my favorite movie :p

-im hungry

-i can't wait until next week ^________^
 
1. Yay, giant M.C The Max poster
2. I hope I get it
3. Ha, ha, ha
 
1.I really don't want to fail the 7th grade
2.I hate my teachers
3.I cannot believe i'm posting this
 
1. 7th grade easy compare to 12th grade
2. Good to see you posting
3. Yay, M.C The Max made it #1 on the charts
 
1. I need to think of ideas for my Sims drama series
2. I hope it rocks
3. Lol, my M.C The Max new album is perfect for a drama soundtrack
 
- Cool! Shanghai Noon on TV :D
- Owen wilson reminds me of Hydra :p
- I miss "married with children" :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top