Three things you thinking about now.

-im going to start complaining ALOT about this -_-"

-i wish Vampires were real ^_________^

-no one on ffnet would understand why i wish that UNLESS you've read a novel called,Twilight
 
1. Yay, no more Service Learing Hours
2. I'm free at last from all this school stuff
3. All I have to do now is keep up with my work and I'mout of that school :D
 
-Kat likes it because it's an adult novel! XD

-I've actually read it, and it's pretty nice.

-Oh noes, I'm sick again!
 
Hydra said:
-Kat likes it because it's an adult novel! XD

-I've actually read it, and it's pretty nice.

-Oh noes, I'm sick again!
-Twilight is an ALL AGE novel :p

-Im in love with Edward Cullen! ! <3

-HYDRA ;_; he's sick.....again o__o
 
- 0.0
- Friend......killed......guy.........streetracing...........
- what to do?
 
1. My forum so dead!!!! ;ang
2. Oh, I give up
3. I should leave it alone for a few months
 
1. Yay my web-site new look rocks
2. Too bad no one will be able to see the new look till June
3. Now which of these Eric K-Drama clips features M.C The Max?
 
1. Yay, my new siggy
2. Lol, this quote is from one of my fellow fans :D
3. Whoa, M.C The Max has another new Music Video out.
 
Last edited:
1. My web-site almost done with updates
2. I should see if anyone made the custom skin for the forum
3. I don't think they did.
 
-I feel horrible. -.-

-Why R medicines no working?!

-Cloning Master Balls on Pokeyman Gold, z0mg.
 
1. I hope Hydra feel better
2. I hope that girl I stole this banner from don't track me down
3. So much work
 
- Wow! I did extreme efforts today!
- Looks like today is a good day for disasters
- Whatever :p
 
1. Wow, someone actually wanted to do my custom skin
2. Too bad I didn't have 33 posts
3. This new skin they gave me rocks
 
1. Why is Kat so sad these days?
2. Ok, new M.C The Max - Returns for my web-suite background music.
3. I hope Kat feel better soon?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top