Three things you thinking about now.

-I think I know who. o_O

-Dang, my summer is going to SUCK. ;_;

-Can't make it to Cedar Point, Soak City.
 
-I think I do know. :3

-Omg, has to go to bathroom.

-See j00 guys later, Blockbuster/Mario Party 8 calls my name. =D
 
i love mitsua

mitsua kb loves

her i love
funonabun002.jpg
 
-Why does KB love Mitts so damn much?!

-I feel fat. I'm not eating tomorrow <<;

-Kitty on my bed. ^_^
 
the update speeding up

FOOD

whats this on the floor
 
doing dishes
drop kicking D.R
giving Kat a hug
 
dang my head hurts thinking about marius' second thought lol
what time to wake up tommorow
giving Kat a hug too
 
slapping D.R
cooking breakfast
going shopping
 
candy
cake
marius dancing 4 me(smilez devilishly 2 himelf)yep im gonna get smacked
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top