Three things you thinking about now.

-I'm thinking that KB shouldn't feel that he failed.

-I'm glad to have close friends, right now

-I wish I would stop crying
 
what i am going to do to black rose for making you cry
Big_Art-18.jpg


what i'm thinking right now
116477294_m.gif


what i hope Dr faust is thinking
aeris.jpg
<---being happy
 
And this to black rose
1173738029281.jpg


they cheer FOR YOU FAUST!
dancedamnyou.gif


you f**k with my friend and you get this
fearthebunny.jpg
 
I love my friends

With out friend your nothing!

ummm can' think of anything cool/hero like to say
 
-I hope so! I KNOW so now! XD

-Very true

-XDD Anything you say is either heroic--or really funny/insane. XDD
 
1. Whoa Fany is getting upset about what people saying about his surgery
2. I guessI should try and understand it better
3. Whocares really, I just hope M.C The Max don't get any plastic surgery
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top