Three things you thinking about now.

fun at the beach
got a sunburn
watch D.R act a fool
 
-I has bacon.

-And a Father's Day present from my lady.

-But the odd part is, I'm not a dad. O_O
 
my recent nightmare
taking the kids to the park
getting D.R a fathers day gift *smiles*
 
cooking dinner
what time should i give D.R his gift
where the heck did my son go?
 
1. Where did I puit that pic of Min-hyuk?
2. Why does that guy from M.C The Max 2 sound like Isu
3. I believe someone mixed them the two groups up again
 
korn
linkin park
going to a rock concert
 
1. Yay, someone found that song I needed
2. Oh man, I had to reupload thi pic of Min-hyuk
3. Maybe I should check with Edward about this "Girl Vs. Girl" song
 
cooking
waiting 4 my son to come home
throwing cold water on D.R to wake him up.lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top