Tidus... the most annoying Hero?

Well, he could be a lil whiney b*tch at some times, and it did get annoying by no1 knowing his name. But i liked the whole outfit and backround of him, hehe you might think im crazy saying his cloths are cool :P, but his whole backround and history was cool, like a star player of a blitz team, then after one big bang his a gaurdian.
 
XxAuron.GaurdxX said:
Well, he could be a lil whiney b*tch at some times, and it did get annoying by no1 knowing his name. But i liked the whole outfit and backround of him. hehe you might think im crazy saying his cloths are cool :P, but his whole backround and history was cool, like a star player of a blitz team, then after one big bang his a gaurdian.
word.
i loved his background, at the very beginning of the game when he walks out to the crowd in the Blitz Stadium i went nuts, i thought that was awesome!
^_^
 
I like him better than Cloud anyway.. Maybe better than Squall.. though I keep calling him those two names. His clothes are stupid.
 
pshh.
i would dress like him for my next Anime Convention, if i didn't already have a costume.
0_o


so..
i think we have a point here?
Tidus isn't really all that annoying once you've laid out all his problems.
am i correct?
=O
 
At first he is whiney and selfish, but turns out to really put all his energy into defeating Sin, then later helping Yuna (sad story) It's just that he puts so much passion into everything he does, which makes him intense
 
Lols.
i LOVED Squall.
He was amazing.
<3

But, we're talking about Tidus here, not Squall.
Tidus wasn't annoying if you've been in his shoes.

A lot of people thought he was irritating cause they're also a little more mature than he acted.
He was whiney, but, his intentions were well.
He was just a kid at heart still, and the problems that were thrown at him were...a little difficult.
If I make any sense.
o.o
 
I liked Tidus.

And as for him acting like a kid, he's supposed to be 17, which is still a kid to me. Granted, Yuna was the same age, but don't females mature faster than males? (With the exception of Rikku maybe.)

True, I thought he was a whiny little (insert profanity here) at times, but all in all, I think he was a good character. We all get emotional at times, at least his personality was realistic.

As for the voice acting, I actually thought the voice fit his character, as did everyone else's.
 
I would have to agree. tidus is very annoying. I wonder how they put up with him for so long.
 
Yeah, Tidus is annoying and a crybaby, but I'd rather have a main character like that than one who has an identity crisis every five seconds or is an angsty freak. You know who I mean.

*cough..cough..CLOUD..cough*

I thought Tidus was an great hero. He wasn't all emotional and mature (at the start) like the other FF heros which i thought was a good change
 
Tidus wasn't annoying, his voice was though... and his ego, constantly saying at very inappropiate times... "Hey! This is my story!" Implying that none of the other characters mattered at all... jk.

:D
 
Tidus was just a bit of a moron. He said things in unnecessary times and his english VA made me grind my teeth.
 
Aw, I loved James Arnold Taylor's voice, I sat through TMNT just cause he played Leo. ^-^

And saying things at unnecessary times? How do you mean?

Further proof that he is a lovable moron, I can do that.

When fighting an adamantoise he says "This isn't a rock is it?"

"How many died today? People die, and Yuna dances. When will she stop dancing? When will it stop? Yuna won't stop dancing-not until Sin is gone. Those were my thoughts then... I think." That one is one of my favorites.

There are some other ones, but its late and my memory is shot. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top