- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I think I've said something about his grin before.... 
word.XxAuron.GaurdxX said:Well, he could be a lil whiney b*tch at some times, and it did get annoying by no1 knowing his name. But i liked the whole outfit and backround of him. hehe you might think im crazy saying his cloths are cool, but his whole backround and history was cool, like a star player of a blitz team, then after one big bang his a gaurdian.
Yeah, Tidus is annoying and a crybaby, but I'd rather have a main character like that than one who has an identity crisis every five seconds or is an angsty freak. You know who I mean.
Aw, I loved James Arnold Taylor's voice, I sat through TMNT just cause he played Leo. ^-^
And saying things at unnecessary times? How do you mean?