Lol! Yeah I'm back. I missed you guys, long story about what happened to me, but yeah cool thread. Its been a while since I had a thread about me.Glock said:it is what they're saying richboy...notice a trend now?
Lol! Yeah I'm back. I missed you guys, long story about what happened to me, but yeah cool thread. Its been a while since I had a thread about me.Glock said:it is what they're saying richboy...notice a trend now?
empresscrystal said:Lol! Yeah I'm back. I missed you guys, long story about what happened to me, but yeah cool thread. Its been a while since I had a thread about me.
Avathar said:You ego-girl, you. =P
Planeteer, you have learned the way of our people.Staircase said:OMFGROFLMFAOCWL
That was the most pimpinist thing ive ever seen. Im unworthy. Omg, captain planet is so uber awsome. Thank you so much avathar for bestowing that upon my body. Im going to go pray at my Captain planet alter now.
Green haired planet saviors who vary powers from Earth to Love.Spec said:what are you talking about in this thread?![]()