To Empresscrystal

Glock said:
it is what they're saying richboy...notice a trend now?
Lol! Yeah I'm back. I missed you guys, long story about what happened to me, but yeah cool thread. Its been a while since I had a thread about me.
 
empresscrystal said:
Lol! Yeah I'm back. I missed you guys, long story about what happened to me, but yeah cool thread. Its been a while since I had a thread about me.

Since when was there a thread about you? :p
 
On my old forum. It was so many that it was three pages long full of topics based on me. Some I created and the rest was from other members. My favorite topic that was based on me was this topic saying do anyone think I the coolest member on that forum.
 
Its was really cool, too. I even had a fan club and of course a thread one of my fellow fans made.
 
OMFGROFLMFAOCWL

That was the most pimpinist thing ive ever seen. Im unworthy. Omg, captain planet is so uber awsome. Thank you so much avathar for bestowing that upon my body. Im going to go pray at my Captain planet alter now.
 
Staircase said:
OMFGROFLMFAOCWL

That was the most pimpinist thing ive ever seen. Im unworthy. Omg, captain planet is so uber awsome. Thank you so much avathar for bestowing that upon my body. Im going to go pray at my Captain planet alter now.
Planeteer, you have learned the way of our people.









..........












THE POWER IS YOURS!

^____^
 
I dunno which coments are adequate to do after watching Captain Plante's link...so...

THE POWER IS YOURS!! xD
 
Spec said:
what are you talking about in this thread? O_o
Green haired planet saviors who vary powers from Earth to Love.

Yes, be VERY afraid.

Because, we all know.




























Yes, it's true.....






















THE POWER IS YOURS!!!!!!!!


^____^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top