- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
lmao,who needs Christmas any way?
I do!! What other time of the year do you get a crap load of presents besides your birthday. Don't forget hot cocoa and cookies and Christmas carols.....Ah...the magic of X-masKat said:lmao,who needs Christmas any way?
Quoted for truth, and the absolute awesomeness of it.Garnet_Dagger said:I do!! What other time of the year do you get a crap load of presents besides your birthday. Don't forget hot cocoa and cookies and Christmas carols.....Ah...the magic of X-mas.......And I swear if my auntie gives me socks again I'm gonna bitch slap her right across the face
....
Garnet_Dagger said:And I swear if my auntie gives me socks again I'm gonna bitch slap her right across the face....
Hydra said:You DON'T know?
Or you don't WANT TO KNOW?! XD
Hydra said:Dang.
for rizzle ^___^Hydra said:Fo real?
O_O
Hydra said:Dang. O_O