to Kat

That's not the Hamburglar.

That's his twin brother.

Who's named.......




























THE FRENCH FRY GUY

Or, better known as.....













THE TWIN OF HAMBURGLAR, WHOS NAME I JUST BOLDED AS "THE FRENCH FRY GUY

Everyone knows that. ^-^

Duh! :D
 
Sculpting his body for teh ladies.

hamburglar2.gif
 
Kat said:
lmao were did the hamburglar come into the conversation? :D
o well you made me laugh have some ninja cookies guys ^.^
@Staircase love your avatar

Thanks, Ive been thinking about adding some animation to it, Ive had it for a while, I just never put it on.
Your avatars sweet too. :D
 
Hydra said:
I never knew the Hamburglar was that ripped.

Yep, he is.
He was on the cover of Muscle and Fitness. Showing people how to get wahsboard abs.

untitled1ux2.png


lol, i even make myself laugh. :D
 
He's also a kitty saver. Got a kitty in a tree? Call the Hamburglar. You pay him in Mcdonalds hamburgers, which oddly, he always has one extra. :D

hamburglar.gif
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top