Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Sep 7, 2006 #221 Do you play final fantasy?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 7, 2006 #222 Who doesn't? On here anyway. ^_________^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 7, 2006 #223 Spec said: Do you play final fantasy? Click to expand... I finished FF8 yesterday for the 1st time (Not fully though) and I'm playing FF X-2 in New Game + for the 1st time
Spec said: Do you play final fantasy? Click to expand... I finished FF8 yesterday for the 1st time (Not fully though) and I'm playing FF X-2 in New Game + for the 1st time
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 7, 2006 #224 Hydra said: It looks like me. :O XD Click to expand... XD hmm i gotta think on that XD i think the kitty is a LITTLE more cute and innocent [like me ^.^]
Hydra said: It looks like me. :O XD Click to expand... XD hmm i gotta think on that XD i think the kitty is a LITTLE more cute and innocent [like me ^.^]
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 8, 2006 #225 I've been playing FF X-2 I'll only be back tomorrow, so Hi Kat and bye ***
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 8, 2006 #226 man i almost to 2,000
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 8, 2006 #227 Tht is impressive i must say, i probs won't get tht far for a long time.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 9, 2006 #228 ^^ thanx but if you become a forum fiend like me..... you'll be there in no time
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 9, 2006 #229 Lol, Kat is on a roll. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 9, 2006 #230 lmao,am i i really didnt think i posted as much as every one says but i guess i do ^.^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 9, 2006 #231 You do. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 9, 2006 #232 ..isnt that a good thing? or do i post too much ^.^'
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 9, 2006 #233 Depends. If you're posting just to rack up posts, go ahead and stop now. XD If you're posting to ask, inform, or answer to anything, then it's worth posting. =O
Depends. If you're posting just to rack up posts, go ahead and stop now. XD If you're posting to ask, inform, or answer to anything, then it's worth posting. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 9, 2006 #234 well i see no point in posting just to get a high post count...thats pointless you get nothin outta it soo i guess imma keep posting ^.^ i dont spam alot do i?
well i see no point in posting just to get a high post count...thats pointless you get nothin outta it soo i guess imma keep posting ^.^ i dont spam alot do i?
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Sep 9, 2006 #235 No you don't spam alot you just like to post in your favorite forums tht's all.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 9, 2006 #236 ^.^ thats good i was a little worried for a couple seconds there... who is the top poster in ffnet any way?
^.^ thats good i was a little worried for a couple seconds there... who is the top poster in ffnet any way?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #237 You mean, who posted the most?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #238 yesh i can't be....could i ? prolly Avathar
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 10, 2006 #239 It's Zeromus_X
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 10, 2006 #240 aha! figures ^.^ glad its not me i got enough attention as it is,i want no more ^.^ unless you want to give me more..i'll make an exception j/k
aha! figures ^.^ glad its not me i got enough attention as it is,i want no more ^.^ unless you want to give me more..i'll make an exception j/k