To Kat

Yeah, I kind of pulled my arm. XD

Not really. =D

It's tired though. And Janice pushing on it, knowing it's tired doesn't help any. =P
 
She needs to control her big head. It didn't get her anywhere in Wii Golf. Cause I kind of shattered her chances at that too. =D
 
=P

Once you get someone commited to you, you'll see to oversee little comments like that.

Cause she's sure good at it. XD
 
Being independent is the slowest form of suicide. =P

I'm independent, but even I rely on Janice sometimes. :D

Love is another out to happiness. You just need to find the right type, or independence will speed up, and thus making you alone faster. =D

I found that out when I met her. So, you shush with that "love is crap"....crap. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top