To Kat

0f c0urs3, ! c4n st!ll s33 j00, s!nc3 I h4v3 pow3r 4nd 4ll. XD

But yeah, go for it. =D

Any particular reason why you're hiding?
 
...

*whispers* im hiding from them *points over at some men in white coats*
they wanna take me to the looney ben O.O
some one called them and told them i was craz-ie =O
 
z0mg, no wai.

j00r not crazy.

Just misunderstood.

I know what it's like. I'm "Misunderstood" too j0. =O

Yah wai.
 
=O

We gots a runner!

But my arms are too tired to run and try to get her.

Dangit.
 
Yeah.

They'll never catch me.

I'll be so fast, there'll be a vortex in the televisions, and it'll suck the cookie people who want to take us away in it. =O
 
o.o
awesome dude...

*grabs out a ninha cookie and eats it*

hey did you ever wonder where ff characters keep all that loot and all those weapons?
they just pop em' out in battle XD
its always been a question of mine
 
Kat said:
o.o
awesome dude...

*grabs out a ninha cookie and eats it*

hey did you ever wonder where ff characters keep all that loot and all those weapons?
they just pop em' out in battle XD
its always been a question of mine
More importantly, how do the monsters get those weapons and gil on them? =D

Yeah, I'm seriously leaving now. =D

Later.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top