TxR's Sublimely Magnificent Sig Shop Mark III

ive never actualy tried to make a sig before, i wouldnt mind giving it a go, perhaps i should try on paint, like Rissole lol. that would mean id have to connect my mouse to my laptop

And sorry but i have to do this as its my 1000'th post


YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE 1000 WOOHOO!!!!!!

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!


again, sorry for that
 
*eats celebratory cookie*

I only used paint for cropping cutting the picture. I didn't add the words or colour (why does it say I spelt (and spelt as well) colour wrong?) anything on it with it.
 
Coz this is american and they dont spell words with a u in it like colour, like us aussies do ^^

i cant insert pics into paint...damn Vista, i hate it, its so crap!!
 
Hey, rissole, I'll work on a couple of sigs for you, I'll take your old request and make something out of that, and I'll make a couple more based on assumption, I'm making a new one for myself right now, so I can multitask. :D

Here's the first one, I edited the image up there and made this, if you need me to do it some other way, then that's fine.
rissolesig3.jpg


Here's the one you requested earlier, I like it. :)
rissolesig2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh wow. They are really good. I'll probably use the second image until I can figure out who I'm gonna use in Dissidia. Cause I want it to focus on CoD now. But yea, they are really good. Thanks :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top