ive never actualy tried to make a sig before, i wouldnt mind giving it a go, perhaps i should try on paint, like Rissole lol. that would mean id have to connect my mouse to my laptop
And sorry but i have to do this as its my 1000'th post
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE 1000 WOOHOO!!!!!!
I only used paint for cropping cutting the picture. I didn't add the words or colour (why does it say I spelt (and spelt as well) colour wrong?) anything on it with it.
Hey, rissole, I'll work on a couple of sigs for you, I'll take your old request and make something out of that, and I'll make a couple more based on assumption, I'm making a new one for myself right now, so I can multitask.
Here's the first one, I edited the image up there and made this, if you need me to do it some other way, then that's fine.
Oh wow. They are really good. I'll probably use the second image until I can figure out who I'm gonna use in Dissidia. Cause I want it to focus on CoD now. But yea, they are really good. Thanks