type without looking down

Hydra said:
A month?

Well, it all depends on how long you've been typing in the first place. I can do it easily, but I've spent years on the computer, doing work with school and just all around playing around. XD

So, a month isn't all that bad. :)

Took me a few weeks. xD

I was doing it for around an hour or two a week for around a month.
 
Ley mw aww qyR u CAB SAU NOW

Lol, that should read: "Let me see what I can say now" XD

My hands are so cold that I can hardly notice the size of the keyboard buttons XD
 
lol I am writing without looking down its not that hard when your job is mostly this lol. Even though I know its not physical I know its something to make money off of why am I typing still lol.
 
I hate doing that, but I'm getting better at typing without looking.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I hate doing that, but I'm getting better at typing without looking.


Wow! :eek: <applauds>

I think that is the first time you wrote more than, "Yeah, I guess." and it was actually spelled, punctuated and grammatically correct! <At least from the posts I've seen> Amazing!

Empress...sorry if that sounds rude - I certainly don't mean it that way. I'm happy for you!


BTW: I can touch type. The last time I was tested I typed 70+ wpm and 16,000 keystrokes/hr. So meh!

I've been typing about 10 years and you get better/faster if you push yourself.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Wow! :eek: <applauds>

I think that is the first time you wrote more than, "Yeah, I guess." and it was actually spelled, punctuated and grammatically correct! <At least from the posts I've seen> Amazing!

Empress...sorry if that sounds rude - I certainly don't mean it that way. I'm happy for you!

I only have one word to say about that:









































LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top