- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
You Midas touch? 
Hydra said:A month?
Well, it all depends on how long you've been typing in the first place. I can do it easily, but I've spent years on the computer, doing work with school and just all around playing around. XD
So, a month isn't all that bad.![]()
Took me a few weeks. xD
EmpressCrystal said:I hate doing that, but I'm getting better at typing without looking.
reasoniamalive said:Wow!<applauds>
I think that is the first time you wrote more than, "Yeah, I guess." and it was actually spelled, punctuated and grammatically correct! <At least from the posts I've seen> Amazing!
Empress...sorry if that sounds rude - I certainly don't mean it that way. I'm happy for you!
reasoniamalive said:The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog.
Spec said:Dang!![]()
John Smith said:Wrong thread again reason...![]()