warmech

I PWN'D that bastard!!! ^_^

...well, not exactly :o

By the time I beat him I only had Luis (my mastah) left standing, and he only had ~ 80 HP left. XD!

I thought I would tell you how the battle went...but first, some background:
I'm soooooo thankful that I didn't fight him before I fought Tiamat! I wouldn't have gotten out alive if I did.

Again, I'm thankful that I 'forgot' to get the Adamantium and the black/white robes three levels down before I fought Death Machine...this gave me a chance to level-up again before fighting him.

So basically. I cakewalked my way through the tower - it was SO easy for me for some reason *cough* Level 25 *cough cough* = D Tiamat went down without much of a fight...so I was RLY looking forward to fighting Warmech/Death Machine.

...I have to say though - he WAS the most difficult enemy I've fought so far. The battle went like this: (for simplicity's sake - I'll just abbreviate my turns. All will be in order unless otherwise noted ----> John (knight) Jake (knight) Luis (mastah) Erik (wh. wizard.)

Rd. 1
Warmech attacks Luis --> 239 dmg.
John --> blink
Jake --> blink
Luis --> (Saber)
Erik --> Protectga

Rd. 2
Warmeck --> Nuke
John --> (Saber)
Jake --> attacks (78 dmg)
Luis --> attacks (124 dmg)
Erik --> Cure 4 (healing Luis 100%) ^ ^

Rd. 3
Warmech --> attacks John ~ 220 dmg
John --> attacks
Jake --> (Saber)
Luis ---> attacks
Erik ---> healga

Rd. 4
Warmeck --> attacks luis, nearly KOing him
John --> attacks
Jake --> healing Helmet
Luis --> attacks
Erik --> cure 3

Rd 5
Warmech ---> Ko's John
Jake ---> attacks out of retribution
Luis ---> screams 'NOOOOOOOOO!!!!' and does a critical hit.
Erik ---> Cure 3 (Luis.....SMART! in hindsight)

Rd 6
Warmech --> attacks Erik/instant KO XD!
Jake --> attacks
Luis ---> attakcs

Rd 7
Warmech --> attacks, almost KOing Jake
Jake --> attacks
Luis --> attacks

Rd 8
Warmech attacks and KO's Jake
Luis ---> (praying now) attacks

Rd 9
Warmech uses Nuke!!! (if he would have attacked it would have been Game Over)
Luis ---> Attacks and KO's Warmech!!! ^ ^

He's only got 80 HP left, has to use all of the Potions to make it out alive, (via the teleporter) and has to fight his way back to the airship to survive. w00000000000t!!!!

Great/EPIC battle!! XD
 
Ya RLY...he's NO joke.

I didn't expect to receive such high damage from his attacks. Are his laser/nuke attacks physical and magic-based respectively???

Even though I had Protect up for my entire party, he was still doing over 200 dmg/turn (for his laser attack) and relatively that much to my whole party for nuke. 0.0!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top