wats your favorite band or singer?

I love M.C The Max. To me I think they are the best band ever to roam this earth. No matter what the song, they sure know how to make it a favorite. They have did many different types of songs of many music genders and they always seem to make it to the top. Once you heard M.C The Max you would be hook.
 
I listen to mc the max everyday.
 
I like Avenged Sevenfold. I have all of their cd's and listen to them constantly. And if anyone here hates A7X, please keep it to yourself. I heard people say too many bad things about them,so...
 
I do like Nelly Furtados "change of style". Especially Maneater. :O
 
my favorite band by far is ramstein, i just love the music they make. They are the best band in the world, no doubt. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top