wats your favorite band or singer?

My favorite bands are HIM,The 69 Eyes, Dimmu Borgir(who couldnt guess), and Cradle of Filth
fav genres. Metal and Goth rock I also like old-school punk. RAMONES, The Clash stuff like that.
 
No Doubt, Garbage (specially 'Version 2.0 ) and Evanescence. Though there're many more that I like.
 
My favourite is either In Flames or Blind Guardian :)
 
My favorite bands are Mayhem, Otep, Arch Enemy, IRON MAIDEN!!!!, and HIM. My tastes span from punk to ALL THINGS METAL!
 
Xartex said:
My favourite is either In Flames or Blind Guardian :)
In Flames is pretty high up on my list I love, "Only for the Weak" and "The Quiet Place" :D
 
My Chemical Romance, their new song/CD is one of the best I've ever heard.
 
Gackt...I love Gackt...band...Well let me see I like D'espairs Ray, Malice Mizer, Larc-en-ciel, Gazette, Dir en Grey...I couldn't possibly choose between them. lol
 
Ah Gackt is like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000times better than Ayume Hamasaki...I really don't like.
 
wow!many of the artist everone chose I listen to as well.:)I love garbage,rammstien,and linkin park.but i know without a doubt i truly am a nine inch nail fanatic.they're my fav i,ve been to four of their shows.;res
 
Gackt Camui said:
Ah Gackt is like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000times better than Ayume Hamasaki...I really don't like.
I'll forgive you this time.

O.o

I love Nirvana. Their one of the ONLY singers who don't use advanced technology to sing.

But, yeah. That was a while ago. XD
 
It used to be HIM but now

DIRU ALL THE WAY
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top