wats your favorite band or singer?

A band im back into that i havent been in a while is HIM I couldnt sleep last night and I just randomly put Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights into my cd player and it really helped now im glad im back into them.
 
Ive heard of them but ive never listened to them, what style are they?
 
AC/DC "TNT!"

See me ride out of that sunset on your.... color tv screen!



Ain't got no gun, ain't got no knife.... don't u start no fight.
i'll tell you why!
cause I'm TNT!
Im Dynamite!
 
i like linkin park i've been to several of their shows. nin rocks 2
 
I love Linkin Park and NIN!!!! Im planning on purchasing Minutes to Midnight and Year Zero.
 
Jhimian said:
I love Linkin Park and NIN!!!! Im planning on purchasing Minutes to Midnight and Year Zero.
same here, me n marius love listening 2 survivalism.
 
Thats a really kick ass song i havent got around to buying it . HOLY ;cen im listing to Metal for the Masses vol 5 and a song called Forgotten Goddess by Echoes of Eternity just came on and im shivering damn she has a haunting voice ive got to check these people out.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Does anybody like Green Day?
Hell Yeah!!!
anybody like Dio?
 
Ive got to like the j-rock band An Cafe they are so totally awesome-o :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top