I found some wierd items, like dio's diary, and his biography, and some tissue paper.
Not with an ip ban you won't.Kilkcia said:and i dare you to delete one more post of mines. i can lose as many times as i can to you but i will defeat you some day.
Zeromus_X said:The Nail Bat? I think that's in the Temple of the Ancients? I think it was one of those no materia slot weapons, unless I'm thinking of something different from what you're thinking of.
reasoniamalive said:Nope...that was it. I had to revive this post. That bat had killer attack for that point in the game, the only downside was that it didn't have any materia slots.![]()
Yeah I used to use the bat a lot in the midell area for morphin enemies into vitality sources. Very handy it was.
Tiny Bronco said:Yeah buts its fun to kill the weapons without magic or summons. Just 4x cut and mime were all I needed to kill Emerald with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa. I did use Final attack Pheonix though. When your speed is 255 for all characters you attack like 10 times for every Emerald attack