Weird Items

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
I found some wierd items, like dio's diary, and his biography, and some tissue paper.
 
I think some of those Dio's things are prizes in the special match after you get the final attack and w-summon or whatever the other prizes are, you just start getting trash items.

Those items are just plain useless, and are only there to be there. They don't have any purpose. (Although i think the 1/35 soldiers help in the Condor War part, I don't know for sure.)

In short, they're just novelty items :p
 
reasoniamalive, is right. They don't do anything! Nothing!
 
Once again, more multi-spamming. I'm about fed up with these childish games.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
JuJu, QUIT DOUBLE, TRIPLE, QUADROPLE, QUINTOUPLE, AND SO FORTH POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
I know you've been warned before in the thread Batman vs. Wolveriene multiple times!

Don't mean to be mean, but you'er messing up the system. :o

Read the forum rules.

After you have received the final attack materia is it possible to ever talk to Dio again. :confused:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Tiny Bronco, even if the Caps weren't very neccesary (maybe he'll listen now that you shouted at him? :p)

I'm not sure about Dio, as I never bothered talking to him. Maybe someone else knows? An faq should have this information...

More posts to delete...hopefully we'll take care of him, and the other spammer, shortly...*Sigh*...
 
Last edited:
The Nail Bat? I think that's in the Temple of the Ancients? I think it was one of those no materia slot weapons, unless I'm thinking of something different from what you're thinking of.
 
Zeromus_X said:
The Nail Bat? I think that's in the Temple of the Ancients? I think it was one of those no materia slot weapons, unless I'm thinking of something different from what you're thinking of.


Nope...that was it. I had to revive this post. That bat had killer attack for that point in the game, the only downside was that it didn't have any materia slots. :o
 
reasoniamalive said:
Nope...that was it. I had to revive this post. That bat had killer attack for that point in the game, the only downside was that it didn't have any materia slots. :o

Yeah I used to use the bat a lot in the midell area for morphin enemies into vitality sources. Very handy it was.
 
dappa
Yeah I used to use the bat a lot in the midell area for morphin enemies into vitality sources. Very handy it was.


That reminds me...

If you giva a morph materia to Yuffie and she has the conformer (her best weapon) She can morph attack with normal damage. Also, if you go into that Gongage village that has a blown up reactor it you can get so many strenght sources. Just walk around in the reactor's waste metal and you'll fight a tank/elephant enemy every time. If you morph him you get a strength source. Also those spirals that you fight on the wastelands near Mideel can be morphed into speed derexity sources. These let you get really strong relativley early in the game.

Two very helpfull morphing tips.
 
Talking of morphin sources, all the enemies in the sunken gelnika can be morphed into sources. what used to annoy me was the sepernt like monsters that you occasionaly come across dont show up very often (the cargo bay area where you find hades) so you have to fight tonnes of other monsters before one of those creatures would show up so getting spirit sources from them was tiresome.
 
Yeah buts its fun to kill the weapons without magic or summons. Just 4x cut and mime were all I needed to kill Emerald with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa. I did use Final attack Pheonix though. When your speed is 255 for all characters you attack like 10 times for every Emerald attack
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Yeah buts its fun to kill the weapons without magic or summons. Just 4x cut and mime were all I needed to kill Emerald with Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa. I did use Final attack Pheonix though. When your speed is 255 for all characters you attack like 10 times for every Emerald attack

yeah man that 255 speed is crazy, combine it with haste or one of those accessories that grant auto haste and you are flying.

Then the next time you start a new game you look at your atb gauge and think "this is slow"

Its like that for final fantasy 8 aswell for me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top