- Joined
- Jun 23, 2006
- Messages
- 193
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Venus Lighthouse
- Occupation
- To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
- RPG Name
- Assassin
rich, Rich, RICH mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
richboywonder said:yeah and i bought a jet.
oh yeah i boght the u.s armyChocoboMan said:oh yeah i bought the air force. beat that. mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.![]()
richboywonder said:oh yeah i boght the u.s army![]()
oh,so you think your better than meChocoboMan said:Alright I bought the Military, Air Force, Navy, Marines, a mansion ,and a yacht.ha beat that.![]()
richboywonder said:oh,so you think your better than mei bought everything in the us.
ChocoboMan said:Blah blah blah
Luis said:Hey, you posted the same time as me!!![]()
![]()
Relax, breathe and stop spamming only for a minute, so people can see what I posted. Let me explain myself here, then this thread is yours!! If not I'll kick your ass!!! (joke) lol
![]()