Welcome to the Spam forum.

...I guess it's a good idea to open this new section...(I guess...)
... the reaction of some of you to the opening of this thread has amazed me...it's like if some of you had a Spam Gene which has been 'over stimulated' with this thread :eek: ... lol :D:D
So... what can I say? Spam like crazy, now it's the time!! XD XD

PS: I don't think I'll come to this thread very frequently. Anyway, if you need a DJ for the party, give me a call ;) I usually mix Dance and Techno-House music.
 
richboywonder said:
oh yeah i boght the u.s army :D

Alright I bought the Military, Air Force, Navy, Marines, a mansion ,and a yacht.ha beat that. :)
 
ChocoboMan said:
Blah blah blah

Hey, you posted the same time as me!! :mad: :p ;) Relax, breathe and stop spamming only for a minute, so people can see what I posted. Let me explain myself here, then this thread is yours!! If not I'll kick your ass!!! (joke) lol :D
 
Luis said:
Hey, you posted the same time as me!! :mad: :p ;) Relax, breathe and stop spamming only for a minute, so people can see what I posted. Let me explain myself here, then this thread is yours!! If not I'll kick your ass!!! (joke) lol :D

Alright its all yours for 5 minutes.
 
...it's crazy to stay here with you spammy boys.:D See you in the NON-SPAM forum.;)
 
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60!!!there a minute.now i can post.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top