Welcome to the Spam forum.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
Ok, we, well mainly me, have been riding some of you a bit hard lately for spam, especially chit chat spam. It even resulted in the bar thread being closed, which I didn't enjoy in the least.

So, to help combat the spam levels in the rest of the forum, I figured we may as well give you all a place to get it out of your systems, and this is that place.

The spam rule does NOT apply here, but be aware that all other forum rules do. Posts in this forum will not count towards your post counts or give gil.

The forum is on trial for a month to see if it will be

A: Used
B: Assist to reduce the amount of spam going in elsewhere
C: Reduce the numbers of knuckles being rapped for chit chat

You can post anything here, including smilie spam, tests of sigs and avatars, playing with fonts and colours, chit chat, nonsense ect.

Have fun :).

Edit: The double posting rule doesn't apply in this forum either.
 
Last edited:
Griever said:
It's kinda bad that it has to come to this =/

Not really, I think it was worse me constantly picking on people for chit chat elsewhere. Made me feel like a total tyrant.

Lots of forums have spam areas, and seeing the way this one is going with members just wanting to talk to each other, then I figured we may as well have one here too rather than turn the whole place into a police state :).
 
Oi, start your own spammy threads you lot :D:D.

I'll move the bar thread in here, and reopen it as a starter.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top