Welcome to the Spam forum.

I dunno iv'e seen a few people in the spam forum double post (including Arkacia) and noone has said anything about it. Might wanna triple check tho before you start doing it XD
 
Go for it with the double posting. That rule is another anti-spam measure outside here, so don't think it really applies in this forum. It isn't like the poster is getting points/gill for it :).
 
You guys obviously dont like spamming :-/
only 90 replies and this happend at like 3 in the afternoon *sigh*
 
I still say you rename it Random Insanity.

And get cookies.

LOTS OF COOKIES.

o.0
 
Try to guess..

You get three tries. If you don't guess them, I'll tell you and I'll eat them, then share them with other people and give you cheese.
 
Hydra said:
Try to guess..

You get three tries. If you don't guess them, I'll tell you and I'll eat them, then share them with other people and give you cheese.
my first try:is it chocolate chip cookies. :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top