What about Advent Children??

ShadowHeart said:
You can watch it now if you want.. it's available online with english subtitles :)

.....never heard of that.......
 
Dude, I saw the movie shortly after it was released in Japan. Downloaded with subtitles. Many people I know did the same.
 
I...guess.....
.....I'm not that well informed about it.....
 
Well, take it to heart: when a movie is released in any part of the world, you can be pretty sure it'll be available for download somewhere very shortly thereafter, especially if it's a much anticipated movie like that, and if subtitles are needed then there will always be someone who creates their own for it.
 
I know it was watchable in English but I wanted to say it for the real deal. ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p
:p :D
 
I finally broke down and bought the Jap. version...the translation sucks!!! You can figure out what they are saying if you pause/rewind, pause/rewind, pause/rewind. THEN it clicks! I hope when the US version is released they do a better job... :(
 
Yeah, I'm watching the US version when it's out, hopefully the translation is better :)
 
I've been missing for a while...(and I'll continue being missing for a week at least)
So... any news about the releases in USA or Europe?
 
They always say that to build up drama for the game. Makes me angry cause we all know its coming out soon. As of today it has been 4 months and 16 days since Japan got it.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
They always say that to build up drama for the game. Makes me angry cause we all know its coming out soon. As of today it has been 4 months and 16 days since Japan got it.


Maybe they are trying to do a better job translating it then what they did in the Jap. subtitles... :) Let's hope so!
 
I agree. In FF7 all the signs in the slums were in Japanies. I wanted to read those.
 
ShadowHeart said:
Dude, I saw the movie shortly after it was released in Japan. Downloaded with subtitles. Many people I know did the same.

I would do that but I don't know how and my Mom said I can't :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
 
Well its easy enoff to find just by Googling it, but I'm saving it for the actual release.
 
..the difference between what?
 
The differencs is that there will be no subtitles unless you set them to be there. Actual English words in an English/US accsent! The signs will be English. There are a lot of little differences between Japanese movies, US movies, and Europe movies besides the language. Most people hardly notice these, but I do and it really makes a movie seem more real to me. Like if I saw Cloud with slanty eyes like the Japanese have it would ruin my veiw of Cloud.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top