What about Advent Children??

Ya true enough but i havent wasted my time getting the japenese, but poor canadians only can get on UMD (PSP) but i pre ordered the collectors edition from amazon.com it was a nice preorder sale lol. If sale is still on its like 35% off hehe (on DVD).
 
I finally saw it last night. It was decent and I'll probably buy it on DVD.
 
I can't believe it...if u r right, it'll be available on Monday! XD
I'll get reported these days about sale stores where I can buy it, and so on...
By the way, I'm sooo saad! My PC doesn't work! :( I'm writting the post from another place...
We'll be in contact FF friendsss ;)
 
Hmm, if it has all those spiffy extra features, it'll probably be worth $20 or however much it'll be. The english cast doesn't seem to bad, with a few exceptions. (Although Kadaj doesn't sound like a woman, which...is kinda weird. :p) Just kidding. But I may still get it, I wonder who will do Vincent's voice?

Here's the most updated AC Wiki.
 
Anger...Fury...and other feelings like these ones describe how I'm feeling today.
I was looking for a store in which I could buy FFVII:AC in Internet, but somehow I haven't found it in a specialised one. Then, I've searched in google for news on release dates for the Advent Chidlren(in Spain) and then a link guides me to my actual feelings: the release date for AC is delayed 'till July 2006, and this date can be changed yet.
.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .....
I'm gonna mail Square and complain about these &5*@% joke...

I'm leaving to the mountains... to bring my calm and sanity back again...
 
Ive already seen it, and it rules! but i want to get a copy of it myself, my friend bought an english copy back from Japan when he went, but i want my own copy! its not fair! why do we english people always have to wait for ages for something decent to come over!?
 
Advent Children is out today!!!!!!!!!!! Man this is so going to rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Luis said:
Anger...Fury...and other feelings like these ones describe how I'm feeling today.
I was looking for a store in which I could buy FFVII:AC in Internet, but somehow I haven't found it in a specialised one. Then, I've searched in google for news on release dates for the Advent Chidlren(in Spain) and then a link guides me to my actual feelings: the release date for AC is delayed 'till July 2006, and this date can be changed yet.
.... .....
I'm gonna mail Square and complain about these &5*@% joke...

I'm leaving to the mountains... to bring my calm and sanity back again...

:p dude, chill out. Advent Children isn't even THAT good to get all excited about. When i could borrow the dvd last year, i was like, yeah, great. :) Than afterwards, i was like, meh, yeah, excellent graphics though. :p
 
I just want to see it so I can find some of the answers to FF7.
And I here Vincent Kicks Bahuamuts Southern End!!!!!!!
Go Vincent!

Master Strife
I've already seen it, and it rules! but i want to get a copy of it myself, my friend bought an english copy back from Japan when he went, but i want my own copy! its not fair! why do we english people always have to wait for ages for something decent to come over!?

All of the games in todays world are developed in Japan. So the rest of the world has to wait for translations and international marketing laws. :(
It is fair though cause they made them.
 
Got my copy of AC today. Looking forward to seeing it tonight :D


BTW: If I liked "The Spirits Within"(and I know I'm one of the few) then I'm sure I'll love this.
 
The story of Spirits Within is even more vague than that of Advent Children. xD :) But i do remember watching it in the cinema (pretty young, then), and i didn't get the plot at all, but i enjoyed the images, though. :p
 
Tiny Bronco said:
All of the games in todays world are developed in Japan. So the rest of the world has to wait for translations and international marketing laws. :(
It is fair though cause they made them.

Well, all the good games anyway. :p Just kidding. But anyway, to compromise the wait between releases, they usually add in extra stuff for outside versions (like the WEAPONs in FFVII, or FFX PAL's Dark Aeons, KH's NA optional bosses, etc). Well, in FF games at least, I've noticed. (Which, in turn, gets put in some 'International', 'Deluxe', 'Remix', or 'Director's Cut' version.)

The reason why it takes so long is that they have to translate things (reprogramming it, basically), fixing any bugs that may have been in the original, adding things in, and other stuff. Translating is the one major thing, especially in Europe, since it has many (and there are alot) of languages.
 
Last edited:
Tiny Bronco said:
I just want to see it so I can find some of the answers to FF7.
And I here Vincent Kicks Bahuamuts Southern End!!!!!!!
Go Vincent!

Master Strife


All of the games in todays world are developed in Japan. So the rest of the world has to wait for translations and international marketing laws. :(
It is fair though cause they made them.


yea i understand, does anyone know a release date for the UK?
 
The best website for release dates is definatly gamefaqs.com
Best ever.

FF7AC is already out for the UK.
 
I've came back from the mountains... ;)
I feel like being more calm today.
It's not that I got so angry 'cause I think it'll be the greatest movie ever, but I don't like these stupid delays, these 3months delays... I'd rather they told at the beginning they would delay it almost a year.
I saw the new release dates just googling the words: 'advent children release date', in spanish of course. :p
PS: I keep on thinking of complaining to Square about the delay. It doesn't matter if they answer me(not probable) or not(very probable), but I'll feel much better after I do it. :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top