What about Advent Children??

@reasoniamalive: do you mean the subtitles?? cause i have them on my pc. if you need it, pls contact me by mail or pm and i can mail it to you
 
reason, I already said I'd send you the subs in a PM if you wanted tham, lol :P
 
The date is coming... a month to go!!! XD I can't believe it!!
As I'm listening to the FFVII OST I've remembered the Forum and I felt the need for coming and say how much I love Final Fantasy and how happy I feel in this Forum!
Wow, too much happines..I guess Christmas is coming..hehe ;)
 
Luis said:
The date is coming... a month to go!!! XD I can't believe it!!
As I'm listening to the FFVII OST I've remembered the Forum and I felt the need for coming and say how much I love Final Fantasy and how happy I feel in this Forum!
Wow, too much happines..I guess Christmas is coming..hehe ;)


Yup, Christmas is just around the corner - but A.C. doesn't come out till 1/20/06 for the U.S. (last I checked.) :mad: I have to stay focused and the day will soon be here! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, was that over the top...I can never tell :)
 
lol :p I must wait till the 8th of January, I think (and I hope). No more delays please!!!
By the way, hasn't it been released there yet?
 
Ummm I thought Advent Children was going to come out on Jan. 1st I just hope they don't back it up some more.
 
Zeromus_X said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geostigma

this should give the info on geostigma. (star scar syndrome is a much better name:p) as well as the story of the movie in general.

now if they would translate those novels.. :mad:

That info is awsome Zeromus_X! Thanks! I'll have to look up the translation when I have time (After New Year's probably) :)
 
I hope after the holidays/chrismas I'll be able to buy Ff7 advent children with my own money that i saved up on.
 
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Here I am to let you know something frustrating and irritating: A new delay is here!!
Confusion is taking over me. Some websites say the Spanish release will be on January the 8th,and others say it will be on February!
I read also in a Final Fantasy Spanish forum that there'll be an american delay for the movie, and it won't be released 'till the end of March!
Does anybody know something aoubt it?
 
im from england and its the same language as america. and even when they have time 2 change stuff they dont. like on english games, things that american's spell different to us brits are still the same, like mom will still be spelt mom! :(
This is aimed at the people who say european hav lots of languages, but actually most europeans speak english tbh! :p
Anyway can wait for it to be released! :D
 
Last edited:
I completely disagree. The fact that most europeans speak English does not imply that it's our language. And if English is mostly spoken, it's not only in Europe, but also all over the world, since it's the first international language. And it has nothing to do with the delay, as it has been delayed in America too.
Europe not only means lots of languages, but also very different cultures.
So,anyone knows if these delays I referred to are true?
 
yes, at a comic store i go to, they say january, while at a gaming store, they say march...very confusing.

i dont know when exactly itll be released, so itd just be better off buying a hong kong dvd...

it seems no one knows the release date for sure :mad: :(
 
I see... Well, I hope these delays are no more than speculations.
 
this is from the wikipedia article...

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (Japanese: ファイナルファンタジーVII アドベントチルドレン )is a CGI-anime movie based on the successful PlayStation game Final Fantasy VII that is set two years after the events of the game. It is slated to be released on DVD and on a UMD disc for the PSP handheld console. Its official theatrical release date was on September 10, 2005 as the grand public opening. It was released in Japan on September 14, 2005, and is slated to be released in North America on 10 January 2006 and the UK on February 20, 2006. The Australian release is yet to be determined. The movie received the Honorary Maria Award at the Festival Internacional de Cinema de Cataluña on October 15, 2005.

so i guess NA gets it on January 10th, and the UK gets it on February 20th. but i dont know when the rest of europe will get it... :(

(some of the katakana dont display correctly on my computer...hm...)
 
Oh yes, I read the article in a Spanish Final Fantasy Forum of its award. ( 'Cataluña' is a region in Spain, if some of you don't know it. Barcelona is its capital. )
Don't worry Zerosmus, I'll try to survive. My exams will cover most part of my thoughts for a while I guess. Thanks for the info anyway :)
 
Unfourtunatly it's a week or two later and I still have no clue when FF7AC will be out, but I'm hearing that it'll be out in the US on March 10th which is way to far away for my likings. Does anyone truly no the Release dates. :confused: :mad: :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top