What about Advent Children??

In the US it's March at Gamestop and Janurary 10th at EB games. I do NOT know the release date for Europe It's not like I know everything :eek: :eek:
 
OOOOHHH BOY! OOOOHHH BOY! FF7AC is only 45 days away! YIPPPPEEE!!! Personaly, I haven't been this excited for a long time. :)
To express my emotions I will use smilies. Everyone likes smilies.
:) :p ;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
 
I have seen FF7 AC and I think it is a very good movie and the fight scenes are awsome.
 
Good! I haven't copied it of the internet in English and am waiting for the actual movie!!! :D
Square sure is taking there sweet time getting it ready for the US and Europe. :(
Probably just to piss me off! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Square's still cool though.
 
I know I'm from FF8! but isn't FF7 AC a movie....
if so... a friend of mine has seen it, said it was great & had 7 intense fights!
 
Yes, FF7AC is a movie. And yes it does have a bunch of good fight seens in it. :)
 
Not that I should say it here....but I heard they were gonna make another one about FF8
 
I haven't heard anything like that. It would be cool if they did though. :) Unfourtunatly it wouldn't come out for another year or two considering there isn't even an English version of FF7AC yet. That is if Square's making a FF8 movie.
:confused: I wonder.
 
To be honest I don't know exactly who is making it...but you'r probably right...
 
Square/Sony are currently the only ones with the legal rights to FF.
 
Then to get back on topic FF7AC is looking cooler by the day from what the Japanese say. I can't wait much longer.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Yes, FF7AC is a movie. And yes it does have a bunch of good fight seens in it. :)

Did you SEE it or not?.......
 
No, I've read everything about it and watched all the trailers, but I'm going to save it until its released in the US.
 
You can watch it now if you want.. it's available online with english subtitles :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top