What about Advent Children??

This may sound stupid, but does anyone know where I can see FF7AC on the internet. :o
Reasons are a lot of people have said its good, but not worth rewhatching. :( I'd like to see to decide for myself. Problem is I can't find it anywhere! Help please.
 
Take it to private messages, any links will be deleted on spot. And no, I don't know.
 
Oh HELL!! It's WAY worth rewatching. I think I must've watched it about 10 times...and that's just the english version...^_^

I must say, though...The Japanese version was much better regarding the lines. They were just more effective. Sorry. Won't go into too muich detail. don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. :D
 
I've only rewatched it, just to see how the English dubbings are. ^^;; And they were no good. Besides, i liked watching it...but not as a movie, you know? It's not really a movie at first, since it's not a story and its own, and the story by itself is still quite vague. But (besides the amazing graphics) there are cool moments in this film, but that's the thing:
Advent Children has good moments, but as a whole, it's not great at all, though.
:D But that's my opinion.
 
I alredy saw AC AND IT WAS FREGGIN SWEET!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!! Well, march 25th for America and i duno for the rest of the world. I saw it nearly 5 months ago, it was in jap subtitles though. I like Renos cell ring tone. And i dont get why Rufus is in a chair the entire movie.
 
5 best things in Advent Children:

1. The cell phone's ringing. :)
2. Rude and Reno running away from Bahamut, carrying the kids. ^^
3. Vincent :3
4. Rude having an extra pair of sunglasses. :D
5. How Rufus just stood up out of his weelchair, and threw away the Cells. :D :D
 
Reno said:
ooh ooh!! And when Reno smacked Rude in the face when he went to attack Bahamut. That was funny. ^_^

;) That's my number 6. ^^ Poor Rude...he has such a hard time, but he keeps his coolness..
 
hahaha i also like that part. it was great!!!! i have seen the movie like a millon times now.... i must be crazy... no im in love lol
 
Nah, you're not crazy. YOU ARE GREAT!! No-one can be crazy if they've seen the film loads!!
 
the film best film ive ever seen reno, rude, rufus all still cool and of course sephiroth, tifa is wicked as well
 
hey, ur right i'm not crazy...... we must be like the greatest people on the planet.... if we have all seen the movie.....(so many times)....... one thing that made me made was the killing of Sephiroth.... it ended to fast... but the fight was so sweet... that was my favorite song in the movie to "The One Winged Angle" ( if i spelled it right) and i'm glad there is a site were i can talk to people how understand Final Fantasy!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top