What about Advent Children??

welcome4.jpg

(You might wanna choose a smaller picture as a sig, though ^^;)

And yeah, i liked Advent Children for that part that i'm a fan of FFVII, and it's got great moments in it, but as a movie: still a big nono. :p
 
WHAT do u mean big nono;;;;;................ i made that picture myself lol u can't see it very well.... that makes me mad
 
Movie-wise, Advent Children is a flaw. Just like movies as The Spirits Within: it looks cool, but.. the story is so vague. Advent Children isn't a movie on its own. But that's my opinion. :D There are enough FF7 Fanboys out there to keep this movie its standard. :)
( :p Plus, i'm not saying to choose another, like, can't you change the size of the picture to a smaller form? ;) )
 
The Spirits Within: is a flaw.... but Advent Children is too if u look at it like that. lol but its good becuse we played the game... if u haven't played the game its does not make a good movie..... ( and what happend in the 2 years before the movie... they should have feeled us in on that) The one reason i like Final Fantasy Advent Children is becuse its got the coolest fight scinse...lol i think that is what u ment about the "FF7 Fanboys" <lol> i understand what u ment.....

I don't know how to change the size of my picture becuse i just started at this site and i don't really know the ropes..... < lets Be Friends becuse i don't got any> no joke i really don't have friends yet
 
To be honest, it's a pretty collosal banner. If there's any way to make it smaller, please do so, as it really takes up space.

AC is the sequel to FFVII. So yeah, you may want to play the game to figure out what's going on. AC doesn't stand on its own, it's a part of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, and the film sequel to FFVII. It's not necessary to see (and besides the fight scenes and graphics, wasn't terribly special), and I will say that it ruined what people could make up in their imaginations as to what happens after the events of the game. (Well, in between that 500 years, at any rate.)
 
ok.... i'll just change the picture... (sad Cry) Zeromus_X i thank u for saying u liked my picture.... i messed up alot but at lest you guys got to c it...... thank u for being truthful....
 
Luis said:
Anger...Fury...and other feelings like these ones describe how I'm feeling today.
I was looking for a store in which I could buy FFVII:AC in Internet, but somehow I haven't found it in a specialised one. Then, I've searched in google for news on release dates for the Advent Chidlren(in Spain) and then a link guides me to my actual feelings: the release date for AC is delayed 'till July 2006, and this date can be changed yet.

And it has been changed again. FFVII:AC comes to Spain in September (the date can be changed once more, of course) :eek: :eek:
I think my patience has come to an end. I give it up. I'm gonna watch it with the damned subtitles.
PS: A curious thing is that it's already available in France... I hate it.
 
Luis said:
And it has been changed again. FFVII:AC comes to Spain in September (the date can be changed once more, of course) :eek: :eek:
I think my patience has come to an end. I give it up. I'm gonna watch it with the damned subtitles.
PS: A curious thing is that it's already available in France... I hate it.

Can't you watch the whole movie on the internet by now?
 
Yeah, but I've been waiting for the Spanish version so that I didn't had to pay attention to subtitles...My English is not 'proficency English', and there probably will be words that I won't understand. However, I got tired of waiting. :rolleyes:
PS: By the internet, you mean downloading it, don't you?
 
Zeromus_X said:
Really? That's rather ridiculous then.
What's ridiculous?


Zeromus_X said:
YouTube is also an option, although they remove copyrighted videos regularly.
Has the whole movie ever been in Internet? And could you watch it for free?? I had never heard of that before! Maybe it is something like Square agrees a contract to let the company load the movie to its webpage for a determined amount of money?

Anyway, I guess I'll do something. Thanks for your suggestions, guys. :)
 
Oh yes, it is. I can't understand it. I don't think they're translating it to the different dialects in Spain. Although they did it, it's been a long time since the first release date they promised. So, I'll watch it in Japanese with the English subtitles! :D
 
but everyones gotta agree it was a really really good film.
the animation the action and the story.
they made the characters look so good
 
CrackmasterJ said:
but everyones gotta agree it was a really really good film.
the animation the action and the story.

The animation is definetly overwhelming, together with the action, there's no doubt about that, it's top class. :)
But that's the only good thing about AC, as far as i see it.
I laugh at the storyline.

CrackmasterJ said:
they made the characters look so good

Heh, reminds me how i would compare it with The Spirits Within: The characters in AC show more emotion in their facial expression, as there is hardly any emotion in TSW's characters, but then again, graphic-wise The Spirits Within just IS better, and the voice-acting is far more suitable. (In Advent Children everything is so monotone, without even mentioning Cloud's emo moments)

The characters do look good (but what's the thing with leather? :p), although most male characters really take it bishounen-wise. (Come on, at some moments Cloud looks and acts really like a woman =P )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top