What Anime series do you watch?

lol would you consider Minoriteam anime? in that case, i do too. i don't really like inuyasha. it's like DBZ for chumps
 
Inuyasha is a DBZ for girls.

Oh, and The Chuck Norris Anime>The World.
 
Heh, that too. I need to read some...haven't read any comics in a while. :D

Oh, The Oblongs. I've seen that a few times. It's wrong in all the right ways.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandoes?
You know it. Chuck Norris is a god already. Lord knows how much power his anime counterpart has. :D
 
lol, I've got Phase 1 and 2 DVD's. :D I need to go watch them sometime again. -_-

Edit:Found my phase 3,4, and 6 DVD's. Dunno where 5 is.
 
Wait wait wait...I've been offline for some time, but I gotta answer something: Inuyasha a DBZ for girls??? Not even in dreams. Inuyasha rocks, and the thing is that it's a 'new' anime series. Did you know that DB was started twenty years ago?? I mean, they're just different. And Inuyasha has some of the coolest battles I have seen for a long time (DBZ are better for sure XD lol ), and in my point of view characters are very well drawn as well.
That's all I have to say right now :D :D
 
O.o Take that up with the VGC dudes. xD All I know is, the majority of girls that watch it>The majority of boys. So, meh. I'll say the same. :D I still watch it. Just not too recently.
 
Who cares if an anime series turns out to be watched more by girls than guys. If it is good than that's all that matters. Also, I can see why more girls would watch those to animes. They are kinda like soap operas on some level. Well, at least that is what a friend of mine said when she first saw the series. Also, it is kinda easy to pick up in the middle of those animes and get a sense of what is going on. It requires less viewer participation and less need for understanding of plot etc.
 
Triton said:
Who cares if an anime series turns out to be watched more by girls than guys. If it is good than that's all that matters. Also, I can see why more girls would watch those to animes. They are kinda like soap operas on some level. Well, at least that is what a friend of mine said when she first saw the series. Also, it is kinda easy to pick up in the middle of those animes and get a sense of what is going on. It requires less viewer participation and less need for understanding of plot etc.
True. But still, the majority of the viewer participation would be girls, considering the anime, and what's in it. Sure, it has a lot of dude only moments. Still, it's basically MADE for girls, with guy things, balancing it out for both. Main character for girls, and pond scene with Kagome for example. :D Anyway, that's my little opinion. So, don't take it too seriously. I just think the overall anime is for girls, because of some of the content in it. The love story(s), the fighting, the manly main character. It mostly fits in.
 
I love watching Chobits, although it's obviously an animé for girls, does it make it forbidden for guys to watch? :p No. I enjoyed it, it had a decent story, and very fun moments. ^^
 
Do you support your opinion with some data? I mean, that it's seen by girls more than by boys... 'cause here in Spain lots of boys watch it...does it mean it is for boys then?
I don't think there's anime for boys and for girls. I find it stupid.
 
I don't see why it matters anyway. People can watch what they want.

And I'm sure an equal amount of boys and girls enjoy Inuyasha anyway. (Even though Takahashi is known more for shoujo manga.)

Inuyasha was okay, but unfortunately, it suffers from the same things as Dragonball. (They can be compared quite nicely.)

Start off: Yay! Okay story, funny characters, let's have more!

Later: Okay...it's been 50 episodes...the villain isn't dead yet...but still, it's okay. Nice theme song btw.

Even later: Hm...filler. :/

Even even later: Okay, now this is just getting repetitive.

Even even even later: How powerful can you get? Super Saiyan 3? Double powered-up Red Tetsusaiga? Jeez. :/

Even even even later: Please end. Please. You haven't even gotten all the shards yet, there can't possibly be that many left.

And so on, you get the idea. :p

Still, Miroku > All. And have you seen the kitty? Kilala? Such a cute kitty!=3
 
You're probably right. However, I didn't get tired of watching it, though it had reached Supe Sayan level 10.
I haven't preferences, I like them all. Moreover, I found it brilliant the way the series started, I mean, with the battle of Inuyasha against his brother(which was his name??? I can't remember!!) I remember Miroku, Inuyasha, Shippo, Kagome, Sango, Kilala... which was his name?¿?¿?¿?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top