What Anime series do you watch?

I think his name was Jaken, lol. Not too sure though. I watched an Inuyasha DVD that I rented from Blockbuster yesterday. I still like it. Not saying I don't. It's just I'm saying, girls are more appealed to it than boys. O.o It's a bit common with animes, but meh. Don't wanna start an arguement. :D

@Avathar:Chobits? :D Yeah!
 
That's right!! Seshomaru!!
By the way, it's been a long time since I last watched anime...(what is 'nitpicking'?)
Picking 'nits'? XD
And can someone tell me how can I get that coloured border in my name? I want one toooooo XD XD
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
That's right!! Seshomaru!!
By the way, it's been a long time since I last watched anime...(what is 'nitpicking'?)
Picking 'nits'? XD
And can someone tell me how can I get that coloured border in my name? I want one toooooo XD XD
You do voodoo. Obviously. Just click on 'FFNET Guild', by the top of the forum, and it should give you some options. Oh, and I watched FFU today. Gets better every time you watch it. :D
 
Cool! Thanks guys! :D
 
Arkacia said:
I'm risking being laughted at here, but don't care. I really enjoyed the Digimon series. Well the first two series anyway. The third wasn't as good.

Have also seen Evangelion, it was confusing but interesting. The anime movie Spirited away was very well done too.
I enjoyed Digimon, as well, but I like the third one the most.
 
^ "gooder" isn't a word. :p

Does anyone know if the movie Howl's Moving Castle is good? Its an Anime movie and I'm not sure if I want to watch it, but it is supposed to be good. :confused:
 
still waiting for the damn fillers for both bleach ad Naruto to stop. wish they hadnt stopped Gantz, and really wish they would start back up hellsing.
 
Arkacia said:
I'm risking being laughted at here, but don't care. I really enjoyed the Digimon series. Well the first two series anyway. The third wasn't as good.

Have also seen Evangelion, it was confusing but interesting. The anime movie Spirited away was very well done too.

i thought i was the only one who watches Evangelion.but it doesn't come on anymore.
i watch all adult swim shows except pee wee's playhouse.LOL pee wee's playhouse
 
I've learnt the transalation of one of the anime series I used to see as a child, and I'll probably rank it second or third (after Dragon Ball of course XD XD ) It's Dragon Quest, and Fly (that's the name by which all the people I know [inclding me :p ]remember it :D ) is the main character.
 
o ya, i like s-cry-ed, engravelion, trigun, dragon ball z, big O, 2nd gig (2nd seiries of ghost in the shell), cowboy beepbop(not spelled right), and any i didn't cover!! : )
 
lol, it's Evangelion. And yeah, it's pretty cool. It's confusing to new people who watch it though. Just got into S-cry-ed. And Adult Swim spoiled us. =D

FLCL for three straight hours Saturday. Then Cowboy Bebop for an hour. Then Trigun for two. Stayed up all night. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top