What Anime series do you watch?

fullmetal, naruto, cowboy beepbob, FLCL, and there are others i just don't remember
 
Currently Naruto, kinda liked the graphics and colors!
(I'm trying to play that song as well!!!!!!!)
 
The more I watch it, the more I can't stay away from Spikes voice actor in Big O. That and the confusing story. =D
 
Never heard of it.

...

*gets a flame shield* o.o

Well, I'm leaving to go watch GitS 2nd GiG. ^-^
 
I watch a few but currently I'm watching Naruto and I'm up too episode 104 :D
 
I watch naruto and one peice, but I dont like the english versions, they leave alot out. So I watch japanese with captions on youtube.
 
Imo the voice acting is a lot better in the japanse versions. The english versions are just not as good and the japanese ones are usually a lot funnier as well :D
 
I'm into Neon Genesis Evangelion lately! ^^
I've seen the opening theme of the series many times, since it was played as a trailer in the DBZ movies! =D And I bought something like 5 or 6 movies, so yeah... everytime I saw the Evangelion opening theme! XD
 
I want to watch .Hack://Roots.
The anime I like are:
.Hack://Sign
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto (I'd rather read the manga, because the anime is way ahead of Shonen Jump)
Blood + (I've missed many, many, many episodes, I need to get back into it.)
Ergo Proxy is soon to be airing on Fuse, which , by the way, is the best music channel ever.But I need to watch it as well.
Oh and I can't forget Digimon either. :D

Actually, I'm surprised that anyone put on here that they like Yu Yu Hakusho. Most people think that it's too long. (Even though it's not nearly as long as DBZ or Inuyasha.) Speaking of which, does anyone else like Inuyasha, but think it drug on forever? I love it, but there is a 10:1 ratio. 10 meaningless episodes for every 1 that is important. (Sorry Inu fans)
 
Desert Punk
Naruto
Claymore
and i watch the anime movies i download
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top