What Anime series do you watch?

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
I am Currently Watching,
King of Jing,
Naruto,
Ghost in the Shell,
Samurai Shamploo,
Last Exile,
Yuyu Hakusho.

I'm kinda a sucker for anime. :D
 
We don't get any good animes in Canada. I recently took a trip to the states, and all I watched was anime. I watched Ghost in a Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, and something else. I think there was a show called Ravemaster that I saw once or twice, but I can't remember if it was good or not.

My most memorable moment of my trip... the show... Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!!!
 
Ghost in the Shell
Full Metal Alchemist
 
Samuri champloo
Ghost in the Shell
King of jing
Lupin the 3rd
Yu-Yu Hakusho
 
I'm risking being laughted at here, but don't care. I really enjoyed the Digimon series. Well the first two series anyway. The third wasn't as good.

Have also seen Evangelion, it was confusing but interesting. The anime movie Spirited away was very well done too.
 
Arkacia said:
I'm risking being laughted at here, but don't care. I really enjoyed the Digimon series.


urock.gif
 
Ok, I've watched so much anime...I'll tell you the series I liked the most:
-Ranma 1/2 I still watch it, as it's on TV here in Spain every afternoon (the daylight starts switching off aproximatly at 9:00pm in summer in Spain, so I'll consider 7:30pm is afternoon)
-Cowboy Beebop (such a nice series, the final chapter was amazing)
-InuYasha I liked this series a lot. I think this animation was really well drawn.
-Dr. Slump
-Dragon Ball The best anime ever done
The best anime cartoon are Dragon Ball, and the one who opposes me will become my enemy! :p Dragon Ball was the first anime I watched, at the age of 6, and it impressed me so much I kept watching it 'till the series finished.
I could go on telling you about lots of anime series I've seen too. For example: Doraemon, Muscleman or Mazinger Z when I was a kid, and Yu-Yu Hakusho, Sakura the Card Captor, or Utena are some I've seen recently.
Although there're many I've watched too, but I can't remember their names.
As you see, I'm a great Otaku!! :p XDDD
 
Searching around the web(this post caused me the curiosity to remember...)I've found several series I used to watch and I couldn't remember! So, I've also seen Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon( I was a child,hehe), Shin-Chan, Fly or Detective Conan are some I used to see too. I think Anime is not televised as much as I'm telling you all around Spain , but in my region it is. :p
 
Anyone else likes anime?
 
wow...thas alot of favorites! :) its cool that they dont change the names of animes in other countries like they do in US...(like "detective conan->cased closed" WTF?! :mad: )ive always thought that the original names are best..i also sometimes prefer watching animes in japanese, in subtitles. because japanese seiyuu rock! (just for anyones knowledge, seiyuu= voice actor :) ) but there are so many good anime, that i probably couldnt list them all... oh, um luis, the dragonball youre refering to is the original dragonball, right? yeah, i like that one better...in both the manga and the anime.

(oh, and arkacia, i like digimon too! but i only like the first three series...the rest werent so good...)
 
Well I've seen Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT, but probably the better were Dragon Ball chapters. Although battles weren't so amazing and well done, perhaps it was funny to see the young Goku with its mates. (Anyway, I liked the entire series)
Zerosmus, the translations also arrive here. I knew the series Kinnikuman as Muscleman, as I said in the earlier post. It also happens in games, as I said in other topic. Names of some characters in Final Fantasy are translated in the Spanish series(in this case, I think translation is better done) I liked more the Spanish name for Zidane of Final Fantasy IX (it was called Yitan), as when I read Zidane I think of the football player. And I didn't like the original name of the sorceress Ultimecia. I find this name a bit shabby. It was called Artemisa in the Spanish game. But I do understand you Zerosmus, translations tend to be really bad, or not as well as the original ones. I agree with you (except for this cases I told you).
I recommend you to see some of the anime series I said before. If you have the chance, let me know :)

I forgot to say something. Sorry about my English, but sometimes I'm talking to people while I write the posts, so my mind is half here, half with the other person. I say this cuz I've seen some mistakes in the post before :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I watch these series
Naruto
Bleach
Initial D

Can't be bothered writing all the series i've watched, soo many, but I really liked
Full Metal Panic
Gundam Seed
Dragon Drive
Love Hina
 
Naruto
Godannar and a few others, I've got a litle over 100 series in my collection so I'm not going to name them all. ^_^
 
Well, I didn't say all those I see (or used to see) either, I just told you about some of them, in case you want to see some of those I said :p
 
What counts as anime? I watch Saturday Morning Cartoons!! Do those count? I watched pokemon this morning (and I must say the episodes are getting much more intense) and some Ninja Turtles, some Sonic, some G. I. Joe, and some Teen Titans. Which of those count as anime?
 
Well...eh, perhaps Pokemon could be, couldn't it? But I don't think Sonic is anime, and Ninja Turtles aren't either. Am I right?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top