What are you doing right now?

Zeromus_X said:
Trying desperately to play the old Mega Man games on a NES emulator....I really wish I could play them on my real NES. I just can't play action games on a keyboard, it just seems foreign to me. On the bright side, I can play the ones above 3 that I haven't played before.

You got Metal Blade...

..heh heh heh...

My NES... erm... I'll try to describe what happened to it:

Puf!

and Megaman was a great game. I had the original.

I'm reading the DaVinci Code, and crying because I want my NES back ='( (ok... now I'm laughing just because I'm stupid)
 
Do you mind comparing the two(ZSNES and Snes9XW)? ^__^

I'm wondering if I should keep Mame32k and ZSNES on this Windows 98 crap machine my uncle gave me ten years ago, or should I uninstall one and get the other?
 
Snes9x is probably better, you can even figure out how to make actual AVI recordings of games if you can figure out how to use it correctly. It also runs Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean without crashing, so that's a plus.
 
My ZSNES on a Windows 98 does that too. XD Does it auto translate it for you too? :O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top