Kiera said:Ian Van Dal- Castles in the Sky
Luis said:LOL XD AT LEAST SOMEBODY FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY THAT LIKES IT!!! XD XD
''Do you ever question your life, do you ever wonder why, do you ever see in your dreams...all the castles in the sky''
Spice girls - Mamma
....yes, what? I loved this song when I was a kid! XD XD
Really, I'm not okay... (I promise!) XD XD LOL
Definetly Germany is seriously affecting me... XD
Avathar said:<^-^< So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love >^D^>
Luis said:I've been to Holland last weekend. Everytime I am a li'l nearer to the city of Anwerp![]()
Luis said:I've been to Holland last weekend. Everytime I am a li'l nearer to the city of Anwerp![]()
John Smith said:My uncle and aunt live in Holland :O
Antwerp is in Holland? :O![]()
Avathar said:=_O Not quite.