What are you listening to?

Ian Van Dal- Castles in the Sky
 
Kiera said:
Ian Van Dal- Castles in the Sky

LOL XD AT LEAST SOMEBODY FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY THAT LIKES IT!!! XD XD
''Do you ever question your life, do you ever wonder why, do you ever see in your dreams...all the castles in the sky''

Spice girls - Mamma

....yes, what? I loved this song when I was a kid! XD XD

Really, I'm not okay... (I promise!) XD XD LOL

Definetly Germany is seriously affecting me... XD
 
Luis said:
LOL XD AT LEAST SOMEBODY FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY THAT LIKES IT!!! XD XD
''Do you ever question your life, do you ever wonder why, do you ever see in your dreams...all the castles in the sky''

Spice girls - Mamma

....yes, what? I loved this song when I was a kid! XD XD

Really, I'm not okay... (I promise!) XD XD LOL

Definetly Germany is seriously affecting me... XD

<^-^< So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love >^D^>


The Flaming Lips - In The Morning Of The Magicians
 
Avathar said:
<^-^< So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love >^D^>

LMAO feat. LOL!!! XD XD

Yeah, definetly I need a break... but unfortunatly I won't have it... T_T

I've been to Holland last weekend. Everytime I am a li'l nearer to the city of Anwerp ;)

Diana Krall - The look of love
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top