What are you listening to?

Segio Mendes feat. The Black Eyed Peas - Mais que nada
 
Gnals Barkley - Crazy
This is a great song too XD
 
Cascada - Everytime we touch
 
Avathar said:
Ah man, everyone I know is sick and tired of that song, but I still love it. ^^

You DO know about music man!

And I... err....

Backstreetboys - Everybody

LOL! Yeah, I like to remember the past everynow and then!!
I was 11-12 when I used to listen this!! XD LOL
I still can't believe I've listened this kind of 'music' XD... and somehow, I like it! XD
 
Luis said:
Backstreetboys - Everybody

LOL! Yeah, I like to remember the past everynow and then!!
I was 11-12 when I used to listen this!! XD LOL
I still can't believe I've listened this kind of 'music' XD... and somehow, I like it! XD

I was listening to 5ive the other day, in class. o.o


Animal Collective - Native Belle
 
Avathar said:
I was listening to 5ive the other day, in class. o.o

After this, all what I can say is... DANG! XD

The Lion King OST - Circle of live (in Spanish)

What a grat movie!! XD LOL I almost cry!! XD
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top