what are you listening to?

I didn't like Encore as much as "The Eminem Show," but thats just me.

Has anyone heard of Streetlight Manifesto? How ould you describe them. My friend sent me the cd, and it's pretty cool.
 
Ska

Not bad either ( I just downloaded some)
 
Gundam Wing - Rhythm Emotion. :cool:
 
I've grown out of ICP, more than anything is the people I hung around that listened to it; they're in jail. :eek:
 
ICP = dope stuff. yo spiff, your from the D, you ever hear of Esham/Natas?
 
The Greatest MC -- NaS

But this isnt the forum for that, I guess
 
i'd be listening to some loveline right now, but it got dropped in chicago, so just wondering between radio stations
 
A baseball game on the television.
 
I listen to Rock, Punk, Metal, Emo and Indie...

Listening to Dead Poetic atm!!!

oh and check out this band called Test Icicles!!! THEY RULE!!!! im sure its gonna be a bit like marmite with them... either u hate it or u love it!!
 
Usher, Coldplay, Norah Jones, David Tao, Dido, etc. more of other artists later. Usually rock and R&B.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top