what are you listening to?

Beverly Hills
My Doorbell
B.Y.O.B
Helena
Hypnotize
Feel Good Inc.
 
ShadowHeart said:
I listen to almost only metal. And by that I don't mean black/death metal where all you hear for singing is a bunch of roaring, or Metallica (I do like Metallica, but they're not my favourites). Just metal :) Bet you never heard of any of the bands I listen to, so I won't mention any :)

Oh, and my signature is a quote from one of my favourite songs all categories made by my favourite band :)

And I also love The One Winged Angel. I've had that one on my play list for years.. probably ever since the time around FF7 was released :)

Where might a working man be able to afford such a quaint piece :p

In other words: Where can I get my grubby mitts on that song! :o
 
alfaitha said:
The Greatest MC -- NaS

But this isnt the forum for that, I guess

Who cares i agree listening 2 his old album illmatic

also listenin 2 dese albums at da mo

Jay-z - Black album
Nas - Street Disciple
Eminem - Curtain Call
Ja Rule - R.U.L.E
and sum other random artists

juelz santana
Lloyd Banks
The Game
Cam'ron
common
Bobby Valentino
Ludacris
T.I
and loads of others
 
reasoniamalive said:
Where might a working man be able to afford such a quaint piece

In other words: Where can I get my grubby mitts on that song!

Huh? You mean the one in my signature? :)
 
at the moment i'm listening to a band called "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots The Flaming Lips" and the song is called "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt.1"
 
My Chemical Romance.......well, usually, i'm not into that emo, poprock-metalboysband-thing, but weren't they the guys with that videoclip that was also a commercial for a movie?....well that song's ok :) but mostly, i don't like that genre.
 
at the moment im listening to foo fighters - resolve. i love the foo fighters!
:D
 
Dodsford-Dimmu Borgir
"MCR ROCKS" The Black Parade one of the Best albums of 2006
 
Emeninus Sleepus-Green Day
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top