what are you saving up for

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
everybody is saving there money for something.and there's alot of things coming out this year.so what are you saving your money for.(it doesn't have to be a game)
 
Well, I'll eventually have to get Tales of Abyss, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria, Final Fantasy V Advance, Final Fantasy VI Advance, Final Fantasy III DS (reserved), and the Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (really, I just want the bonus DVD).

I should probably get a new sketch pad sometime too. Of course, I don't plan on buying all this stuff at once, but they really did pack Fall full of RPGS this year. :p
 
Ive got my money in the bank for a ps3. I sold my ps2 last summer and ive never regretted anything more. Ive been dying for a ps2, but i figure if im gonna buy a playstation, i may aswell buy the ps3.
 
Meh...saving MY money for retirement... J/K :p Well, sort of kidding anyway. :D

I need to learn more about the PS3. And I'm definitely interested in the XII collector's edition - Zeromus_X is in the market for...Can you reserve that now? No way I'm letting that pass me up!

Really, I've been trying to get out of debt for the last 5 1/2 years or so. :( I'm only about $6K away (except for my car and some incurred debt from my stupid brother - or maybe I'm the stupid one for letting him use my Soc.) Closer than I've been in a long, long time though.

I guess after that I'll be saving for an apartment and then, when all's said and done, for a home, marriage, and all the while saving for retirement too. It's sad that the saving's rate in this country is 0%. I'm socking away at least 10% to C.M.A.!
 
The Wii. To pay off Twilight Princess. To buy FF III for the DS. And just saving for the hell of it. ^_^
 
Final Fantasy III (DS), and Final Fantasy XII

There's nothing else out there yet.
 
No Xenosaga III? No Okami? No Mortal Kombat:Armageddon?

Lol, besides Xenosaga III, I'm saving up for all of those too. I'm very non picky about games, so I'll buy anything. XD

Now, if only I could throw around my money that way.
 
I'm saving up for a new computer :p A laptop to be specific. Ever since I got my first job I havne't really been worried about being able to afford any games.. before I got the job though, then I really had to think about it all the time. So glad to have that behind me lol. A new laptop on the other hand is far more expensive than a game.. I just upgrade my demands when I make more money I guess :p

Oh and ROFL @ the killer bunnies signature!
 
If I even had the patience to save that much money, I'd buy me a new computer. -_-
 
I'm currently saving up for a Nintendo Wii for when it comes out. Hopefully I would've saved up enough to buy a few games for it rather than just one. XD
 
A Wii and an interactive game is better than making potty jokes about the Wii you never had. :D
 
I juist recently finished saving and bought a ps2 and final fantasy 10 and 10part2. I will save up for the Dirge of Cerberus game and will probably save up for a Nintendo Ds so I can get my hands on final fantasy 3
 
I currently have a PS3 on reserve and FF13. To me it is better "reserve" something like a new console, or game. You don't have to fight a mass crowd on release day.
 
Well, i am saving up for a good weapon and a few good equipment.
 
empress, it's not in the RPG, it's in real life ;)

If it was in the RPG, this thread would be in the RPG Board ;)

Btw, I'm not saving up for anything special.
 
im savin up 4 a motorcycle i just gotta get me a kawasaki or maybe a harley..well im still not set on what kind..but thats what im aiming 4 at the moment.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top